- Resources for Patients
- The Endocrine System
- What is an Endocrinologist?
- What Do Hormones Do?
- Endocrine Diseases and Conditions
- Myth vs. Fact
- Downloadable Resources
- Cooking for Pleasure and Health
- Menopause Map
- Living Your Best Life with Diabetes
- Resources for Health Professionals
- En Español
- Endocrinology: Science & Policy
Growth disorders affect thousands of people each year. A person may be diagnosed as a child or as an adult. There are different types of growth disorders, many caused by imbalances in different types of hormones. Read this section and The Hormone Health Network fact sheets on growth to find out more.
Hormone Health Network Resources
*UpToDate is a cooperative effort of thousands of expert clinicians at leading academic centers and is an official educational program of The Hormone Health Network. UpToDate resources are offered in cooperation with a number of major medical associations. (http://www.uptodate.com)