PCOS Awareness Association
Who: The mission of the PCOS Awareness Association (PCOSAA) is to inform the public about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome by providing information and resources for women to get tested, as well as providing support for women diagnosed with PCOS. Our goals are:
- Prepare: Prepare and assist women with the information and resources needed to get tested.
- Communicate: Communicate information about PCOS to the public and women with PCOS.
- Overcome: Assist women with PCOS to overcome their symptoms and lessen related health risks.
- Support: Provide a support network to freely and openly discuss all aspects of PCOS.
Support Resources: PCOSAA was established to inform the public about the severity of PCOS, to help fund research into prevention and treatment, and to join PCOS sufferers together to support each other. This disorder that affects the quality of life, is not something any woman should have to face alone, so our community offers opportunities for women to connect, discuss their condition, and find the resources and support they need to gain help with their symptoms. On our website and our social media websites we offer:
- Medical Resources
- Other Informational Organizations
- Real Stories
- Public Questions with Public Anwers
- Much More
Upcoming Events: Let's paint the town teal! We are the voices to let others across the globe know that Women are "More Than Boobs"! Many should be made aware of the other issues that women face that can impact us. Just to name a few: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Ovarian Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Vulvar Cancer.
Here's how YOU can help us spread awareness. PCOS Awareness Association and Color of Teal ask that you do the following:
- Join, Share and invite all your Facebook family and friends to this event
- Post pictures on any of your social media outlets "rockin" the color TEAL! ***Be sure to include the hashtags - #MoreThanBoobs #TeamTeal ***
- The best photos showing your support will be featured on the Color of Teal and PCOS Awareness Association social media pages
- Become more educated about PCOS and Gynecologic issues and spread the word to your family and friends
Get Involved: PCOS Awareness Association is always looking for people and companies that would like to get involved in our mission and goals. Here are the ways you can get involved
- We accept donations that go towards our programs. Check out the different ways to donate here.
- If you are interested in volunteering we have a number of open positions open to dedicated people. Learn more here.
- PCOSAA is always looking for sponsors for the many programs we have planned. Learn more here.