Sign Up Confirmation
Thank you for signing up for the Hormone Hotline Newsletter. You should receive your first issue shortly. In the meantime, to learn more about how hormones play a large and important role in everyone’s daily health and well-being we encourage you to explore hormone.org. Our free, online resources are all accessible here on our site, including:
- Fact Sheet series, offers more than 100+ titles in both English and Spanish addressing hormone-related conditions.
- Patient Guides, based on The Endocrine Society’s Clinical Practice Guidelines, translating for patients the latest recommendations for clinical care and encouraging them to become active partners in their health care.
- Menopause Map, an interactive tool that helps women and their providers have more informed conversations about available treatment options for menopausal symptoms.
- Cooking for Pleasure, Healthy for Life, a collection of cooking demonstrations by award-winning chefs that offer positive diet strategies and delicious recipes to help patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
- Infographics, these powerful digital tools provide general information about hormone health, disease, and treatment in a simple and easy to read format.