Who: The Graves’ Disease & Thyroid Foundation provides evidence-based educational and support services for patients and caregivers impacted by Graves’ disease, thyroid eye disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and related disorders. Originally founded in 1990 as the National Graves’ Disease Foundation, the GDATF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization. View our Board of Directors and Physician Advisory Board.
Support Resources: Patient advocates are available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Pacific time to provide support and to answer general questions. Advocates may be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 877-643-3123, or via regular mail at P.O. Box 2793, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067. We are also active on social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The GDATF provides free educational bulletins on our web site at www.gdatf.org as well as free educational videos on our YouTube channel, GravesAndThyroid.
- Our monthly e-newsletter is free to the public, and our print newsletter is mailed twice per year to paid members ($35 annual membership).
- We have several volunteer-led support groups throughout the country, as well as an online support forum hosted by trained facilitators.
- The GDATF hosts patient education events throughout the year, featuring internationally recognized medical experts.
- Support group meetings are held in various locations throughout the year.
Get Involved: Would you be willing to share your successes via social media to give hope and inspiration to other patients? Please join us as we kick off GreaterThanGraves ‐ The Hashtag Initiative! Simply post your comments on social media using hashtag #greaterthangraves. If you’ve learned to play an instrument, taken the trip of a lifetime, graduated from school, or raised a family, let us know! For those who are not on social media, please feel free to contact us via e‐mail at email@example.com or via regular mail at GDATF, P.O. Box 2793, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067. Selected success stories will be featured on the GDATF’s social media sites and newsletters!
If you’d like to take your involvement a step further, please consider joining us as a volunteer support group leader or fundraising organizer!