Are you going through some changes? Chances are you don't want to talk about them. You're not alone.
Learn more about your personal journey with menopause.
The Menopause Map™ will help you:
- Understand the stages of menopause
- Symptoms of menopause
- Treatment options for menopause
You don't have to suffer in silence any longer…
Let's Talk About It!
Your journey through menopause is unique and we understand that.
Answer a few questions and we'll provide you with your customized plan to help you understand what steps you may need to take.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Hot flashes
- Sleep disturbances or insomnia
- Night sweats
- Elevated heart rate
- Mood changes, such as irritability, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal dryness or discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Urinary problems
- Memory or concentration problems
- Skin changes
Have you had any of the following?
- A hysterectomy (surgical removal of the uterus)?
- An oophorectomy (surgical removal of your ovaries)?
- Premature ovarian failure (POF), where the ovaries stop functioning properly before the age of 40?
Have you missed your period for 12 straight months?
Has it been more than 12 months since you were diagnosed with menopause?