- Resources for Patients
- The Endocrine System
- What is an Endocrinologist?
- What Do Hormones Do?
- Endocrine Diseases and Conditions
- Myth vs. Fact
- Downloadable Resources
- Cooking for Pleasure and Health
- Menopause Map
- Resources for Health Professionals
- En Español
- Endocrinology: Science & Policy
Diabetes Caregiver Study
There are currently 44 million Americans serving as unpaid caregivers in the United States. More than 3.5 million of them are providing care to loved ones with diabetes. Many of them are under a lot of stress from the demands of caring for their loved ones, holding full-time jobs and running their homes.
Diabetes Resources for Patients